Intern for CPNY Finance
Timing & Location
This opening is for an internship during the summer of 2023. The position will be in our New York Office (Hudson Yards).
Below are some suggested responsibilities for the role:
• Modeling renewable energy projects and relevant financing structure
• Assisting with project due diligence
• Liaison with project partners to understand development status and capital needs
• Maintaining cash flow projections for equity partners and overall budget for a given project
• Pursuing an MBA
Specific Experience Requirements
• Experience with valuation/financial modeling and developing presentations
• Experience in renewable energy a plus
About the Company
energyRe is a mission driven American developer of large-scale, 100% renewable clean energy solutions. energyRe’s national platform is dedicated to making reliable, clean energy available to all Americans by developing large-scale generation, transmission and innovative renewable solutions that will bring green energy directly to American cities and communities. energyRe has already begun development on the $11bn Clean Path NY, a partnership with Invenergy and the New York Power Authority, comprised of 3,800 MW of new wind and solar capacity, and a new 174-mile transmission line, and is a Managing Member of a consortium that was announced as a provisional winner in the recent New York Bight offshore wind auction. The company is uniquely positioned to build on the success of the Clean Path New York project to expand its portfolio of renewable generation and clean energy transmission assets in the years to come.